Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Power seat does not automatically come forward when back is tilled to get into back seat. Power controls work OK. Any one know how to fix?<br> Thanks, Tom

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
move the seat forward all the way, then backwards all the way...... something in that manner, I think you have to have the seat in the 'get in back' position.....if that doesnt work then try it in the regular position...<br>

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Tried that. I think that there must be a switch somewhere in the latch that moves the seat forward. On the side that is working, when the latch is pulled, the head rest comes down and then when you pull the back of seat forward, the whole seat come s foeward.<br> This is not working on the other side. I played with all the wires under the front edge of seat but no luck.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
when you pull the lever to move the seat up ,if you dont let it go all the way and stop by itself , then realese to return .....it wont go back ...<br>

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
There is a way to reset this function using the seat controls on your door,stop by a dealer and see if they will do it for you as it takes two minutes.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Went to dealer today and it turned out to be broken switch in the latch. Thanks for the help.<br> Tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts