Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

961 - 980 of 983 Posts

·
Registered
2002 ml55
263 Posts
Just by looking at the pictures, it looks like one of the wind spoilers that came with the lamella roof. I guess you could use it in conjunction with the regular sunroof, but not so sure about the look.

I rarely use my regular sunroof. Occasionally I'll run it all the way back, raise the back, and then all the way forward, just to lubricate the guides it rest in.
I was referring to this rear spoiler... does anyone know which one this is?

·
Registered
2003 ml500, 2004 ml350
1,532 Posts
I was referring to this rear spoiler... does anyone know which one this is?

View attachment 2625545
Yes Springer answered and the OP answered. If all the photos are of the same ML it has a pano sun roof. The OP also stated it has the Lorinser package.

If you want one you have 10 hours left, and 740.95 plus shipping will get you one.

·
Registered
1998 ML320
109 Posts
Saw another rarity, my pick a parts now have 2 MLs with panoramic roofs.
Damn, I’ve been busy and haven’t been on for a while. I need some of the parts for the full-width air deflector, but I haven’t seen a new arrival at my yard with the panoramic roof for a while.

·
Registered
2002 ML 320
35 Posts
I posted maybe 7-10 pages back with this same bumper but in black and with no winch at the time. I redesigned a new one based on the old looks and made it winch capable. Its also bolt-on now with reinforcement plates for the bolts and old OEM bumper. This is raw before paint, I didn't paint it I actually sold and shipped it out so I haven't actually seen the final one painted. I made the winch plate separate so the design is modular in that you can go with or without a winch option and save weight if you aren't going to run a winch. The winch assembly box is 1/4" plate is and weighs about 50 lbs alone. Some pics show the brush guard removed so you can see the winch plate. Note this wasn't bolted down at the time so you'll see most bolts missing and the winch wires, not hooked up. The plate was all plasma CNC cut and the tube I
bent with a Protools HD-105rotools electric-hydraulic bender with propper dies this time. For the first one, which I call the prototype now, I was using a harbor freight pipe bender so this one is certainly a step up in quality.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
There were couple of spots you could see all the way to China. 😂
Looking down of course, as you were driving.
(careful, viruses can travel up too....) 😂

·
Registered
1998 ML320
109 Posts
ML320, Utah.
Beautiful country. My wife spent part of her childhood in Salt Lake City, and we’ve talked about road-tripping out that way. Besides the natural scenery of the high desert, I’d love to try to visit the Union Pacific steam shop at Cheyenne, WY.

Building up my W163 for that kind of travel is a big part of the reason I’m trying to get that CAN bus adapter installed. I want to have navigation available that’s not tethered to cell service.

961 - 980 of 983 Posts