Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

821 - 840 of 879 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Looks like you need a simple rdsd replacement on the ML350 sport.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Baker, California. The World's Tallest Thermometer is a 134-foot-tall symbol of the record high temperature in the U.S., in nearby Death Valley -- 134 degrees Fahrenheit in 1913.

·
Premium Member
4,450 Posts
Baker, California. The World's Tallest Thermometer is a 134-foot-tall symbol of the record high temperature in the U.S., in nearby Death Valley -- 134 degrees Fahrenheit in 1913.

If that’s the case then, they can’t blame having to many exhaust pipes on global warming. Electric cars will make it worse when you have to charge them every night.
Just the planet earth having a fart I reckon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
337 Posts
that's titus canyon, i believe. a great 1 way mild (conditions change every year) off road park excursion that takes a couple of hours & features an abandoned mining town and a section of canyon so narrow one could just about reach out and touch both sides!

sorry, not an ml pic but the park's just too cool! we (a bunch of us on dual sport bikes, klr650 in my case) visit almost every year in january or february to beat the heat.

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
in the canyon itself, not allowed. many years ago, i did (also drove a '95 camry through it!). we camped in the steep part behind the camry and listened to dark side of the moon. when we turned on a light, we realized there were hundreds of bats, many probably inches from out heads!

there are camping accomodations within the park that (furnace creek is an hour or so from the canyon);

https://www.nps.gov/deva/planyourvisit/camping.htm

apologies for straying from the pictures (death valley is a worthy detour, no?). although my ml430 departed many years ago with an ex-wife, i'll dig up a photo when i get home...

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
that's titus canyon, i believe. a great 1 way mild (conditions change every year) off road park excursion that takes a couple of hours & features an abandoned mining town and a section of canyon so narrow one could just about reach out and touch both sides!

sorry, not an ml pic but the park's just too cool! we (a bunch of us on dual sport bikes, klr650 in my case) visit almost every year in january or february to beat the heat.
That picture was in Lost Burro Gap. Few miles before Teakettle Junction.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Here's Mine!

Ml320 2003 with 270K!!!

Attachments

821 - 840 of 879 Posts
About this Discussion
878 Replies
345 Participants
mattml430
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing