Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

2141 - 2145 of 2145 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
oooooh shiny...
best I can do...
I actually think its looks very well made. But it is a hot rod not a restored car. I bet it cost a lot more than the selling price to do it. Not that I would ever do that to my car. 🙂 And thanks for kind replyes in my car. 😁

·
Registered
21,738 Posts
Needs motor to back that all up. What’s under the hood?

Edit. Oh damn! Weakest (power) motor ever installed in a 107, a US Spec, probably single row timing chain, Chrysler climate control US spec 3.8 with a Temperature problem, broken gas gauge or reserve light, probable vacuum leak, high idle, 5200 rpm redline, relatively low oil pressure, and an 85 mph speedometer.

Talk about all show and no go!

·
Registered
7 Posts
You could make a big improvement in appearance by putting on a matched set of tires (no white walls), and doing something about those bumpers (either replace with Euro or do a Bumper Tuck).
I’ve only today received the title so a lot of improvements are going to begin. I’ll post pics as I go.

2141 - 2145 of 2145 Posts
About this Discussion
2.1K Replies
559 Participants
Xracing51
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing