Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMG_5748.JPG IMG_5715.JPG IMG_5708.JPG

I make a Plug-and-Play keyless entry upgrade for w124, w126, w201, w202, r107 Mercedes cars. You may have seen the earlier Mark III & IV systems I was making before, but due to constant requests or a Flip-Out Key fobs from people, I finally now offer one, and at an even better price.

Remote fobs are available in either SWITCH-BLADE or SMART-KEY Mercedes stlyes. Each system comes with two remote fobs and key blanks.

The Keyless upgrade is 100% PLUG-and-PLAY. You don't have to modify or cut any of the wiring harness on your car.

Just Plug-In and Go!

It installs in the trunk, and plugs into the Trunk actuator.

Includes the internal relays to flash the Parking Lights

It also controls the Mercedes Factory alarm, if you have one. And if you are experiencing false alarm activations when you Un-Lock your car, this installation will more than likely resolve that problem.

Prices start at $99 for the do it yourselfer's, but if you want a fully assembled ready to just plug in version, they are available to. They are made to order on my kitchen table, so it usually takes a couple of days for those.

It is also available with Sound Chirp confirmation and MB Convience control support if your car has that feature installed.

A Special TE/TD version is also available.

Visit my web site for more information
Mercedes Benz Plug In Keyless Entry Upgrade

Thanks .... David

PS: Sorry, I didn't seem to upload the pictures correctly, so you need to click on them at the top of the page to view in this forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
david
I have a 1991 300 SL , every things works light , locking from trunk, locking from all doors windows etc. except the IR remote portion of my single button key fob. Can your system work in my car and what's next. i am in Dallas TX.
Sherrell Grubbs
972-931-9253

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
david
I have a 1991 300 SL , every things works light , locking from trunk, locking from all doors windows etc. except the IR remote portion of my single button key fob. Can your system work in my car and what's next. i am in Dallas TX.
Sherrell Grubbs
972-931-9253
Yes my system should work in your 1991 300SL. It will install in the trunk.

·
Registered
4 Posts
David,
I am sorry to brother you again but wanted to make sure that this product
will work in my 1991 300SL and yes I have a working trunk latch. And if it will not work then what. if you have a phone number you can give me. I would like just a minute of you time.
Thanks very much
sherrell grubbs

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi David,

I went through your website and noticed that once the trunk actuator is disconnected there is no connection made to the trunk key lock system. Does that mean the trunk key switch will no longer function?

Your website says you are out of stock. Is that still the case?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I like the setup but cannot find anyone to make keys. Two dealerships near me will only make new ones based on VIN and two local locksmiths can't cut them and don't have any suggestions.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Ron,

There is a locksmith that I use here that cuts keys for my 190E. They charge $40. If you mail me with a master and the blank blades I will get them cut for you.

John

·
Registered
16 Posts
View attachment 165633 View attachment 165635 View attachment 165636

I make a Plug-and-Play keyless entry upgrade for w124, w126, w201, w202, r107 Mercedes cars. You may have seen the earlier Mark III & IV systems I was making before, but due to constant requests or a Flip-Out Key fobs from people, I finally now offer one, and at an even better price.

Remote fobs are available in either SWITCH-BLADE or SMART-KEY Mercedes stlyes. Each system comes with two remote fobs and key blanks.

The Keyless upgrade is 100% PLUG-and-PLAY. You don't have to modify or cut any of the wiring harness on your car.

Just Plug-In and Go!

It installs in the trunk, and plugs into the Trunk actuator.

Includes the internal relays to flash the Parking Lights

It also controls the Mercedes Factory alarm, if you have one. And if you are experiencing false alarm activations when you Un-Lock your car, this installation will more than likely resolve that problem.

Prices start at $99 for the do it yourselfer's, but if you want a fully assembled ready to just plug in version, they are available to. They are made to order on my kitchen table, so it usually takes a couple of days for those.

It is also available with Sound Chirp confirmation and MB Convience control support if your car has that feature installed.

A Special TE/TD version is also available.

Visit my web site for more information
Mercedes Benz Plug In Keyless Entry Upgrade

Thanks .... David

PS: Sorry, I didn't seem to upload the pictures correctly, so you need to click on them at the top of the page to view in this forum.
Do you have keyless for W210? I have 97 E420, purchased system from USKeyless and they do not provide ANY support, instructions wrong, and don't reply! Plug and play sounds like an awesome way to go!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts