SL63 Spoiler
Clear Front Bumper Markers
Green Air Filters
Lowered with Links
Replaced all the Bulbs with Bright Whites
Both Resonators Deleted
Vario Roof Module Installed

ECU & Pulley coming soon

Below are links to how it sounds with both resonators deleted and a vario roof module.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbYjLbZ2qv8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjkXonufUcs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITYPn_A9S8o

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 E55 AMG Renntech
40 Posts
Hi, I just posted a thread about deleting my resonators. Are you glad you did it? Or do you think you will get tired of the sound all the time?

I rate your car as a 8.5

You can never give 10s cuz that leaves no room for improvement!

Nice wheels!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Very nice SL.

I give it a 9/10 and I'm a tough rater. ;) the rims and spoiler make a subtle but impressive difference.

I wish I had an SL...The Vette gets boring after awhile.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, I just posted a thread about deleting my resonators. Are you glad you did it? Or do you think you will get tired of the sound all the time?

I rate your car as a 8.5

You can never give 10s cuz that leaves no room for improvement!

Nice wheels!
Yes, ABSOLUTELY LOVE the new sound. Rims are pretty cheap, and not meant for racing, but I like them too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice SL.

I give it a 9/10 and I'm a tough rater. ;) the rims and spoiler make a subtle but impressive difference.

Thanks bro! Sale the Vette and buy an AMG, or even better, keep it, and buy an AMG :p

·
Registered
2006 E55 AMG Renntech
40 Posts
Ya I think I'm going to do it. I was worried it would be too much all the time. the miesterschaft I just installed is a brand new model. took me 4 months to get cuz they were just building the first models. Its actually quite loud. I think its gonna be pretty nuts when im done... Gonna post before and afters on youtube.

·
Registered
AMG SL55
70 Posts

I have a C5 and just bought an SL55 as a new toy. I can honestly say I don't know how often I'll be driving the 'Vette now. I may end up selling it this summer, but I haven't decided for sure.

·
Registered
48 Posts
looks great!! can you post some pictures showing the spoiler more ( from the right rear fender, left rear fender, and the back) Thanks Pat.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Thanks bro! Sale the Vette and buy an AMG, or even better, keep it, and buy an AMG :p
I'm thinking about selling it and buying a payed off car, lol. The payments are just killing me..One day I'll get an SL.

I have a C5 and just bought an SL55 as a new toy. I can honestly say I don't know how often I'll be driving the 'Vette now. I may end up selling it this summer, but I haven't decided for sure.
I would put it in the paper or internet for a high price and see if anyone bites. I know if I had an SL (especially a 55) I wouldn't keep my Vette anymore. Unless I'm ridiculously rich like some members on benzworld.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts