Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think these BBS rims give a very sporty look to our car. In addition to its looks, it'll also cut the weight of the car down a bit. <p>user-vcaure2.dsl.mindspring.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are 18'' BBS LM 3-piece rims. 9,5X18 in front, 11,0X18 in the rear. Go to www.indendesign.de

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's another pic...

VA 9,5Jx19 mit 235/35ZR19 <br> HA 11,0Jx19 mit 275/30ZR19 <br> Tieferlegung um ca. 40mm <p>gk.un.org

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Frank ...Check out this CLK with BBS rims...(more)

1/10 Scale ...Remote/Gas power with top speed at 42mph. <p>adnline209-216-221-112.adnc.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's it?? My 10th gas-engine does 65mph on TOP GEAR (2nd gear)...

Fully equipped with:<br> <br> Carbon fiber components<br> aluminum chassis<br> 1.5hp engine<br> custom ported exhaust manifold<br> performance header and exhaust<br> high flow fuel filter<br> adjustable racing clutch<br> lightweight flywheel<br> aluminum sprockets<br> high flow fuel line<br> <br> HPI Nitro RS4...you into it too, Hai?<br> <p>user-38lc2ao.dialup.mindspring.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah....but I got out right after I got marry ( wife thing..and .$$$)

That was HPI also with Header and exhaust but only with single speed(they don't lets you used 2 speed for racing). <p>adnline209-216-221-148.adnc.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They're slightly different than normal BBS LMs, bigger lip. I think Inden design makes a variation

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Inden Design variation ...

here a picture about the difference between original LM und the (inside different) model from Inden Design.<br> <br> If you have questions about Inden Design - ask me. I ordered 2 times the Le Mans from Inden Design.<br> <br> Manfred<p>

1 - 20 of 22 Posts