Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a 99 clk430 with 53k miles on it for 29,500....but i can also get a 2000 clk430 for the same price but with 65k miles on it. which one is the better buy?? please help me, i have to decide this week. thanks

·
Registered
1998 CLK320
89 Posts
go with the 00

the 00 looks nicer, has teleaid, easier to get extended coverage, and can easily be upgraded to the 2002 look or the 55 amg look. 99 cannot. Models made after 2000 for some reason or another have less problems than the early model clks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re: go with the 00

Thats not true. The 1999 was made in Germany, and is differnet because of that. 1999 was last year before chrysler. 1999 clk better quality car but will cost more to fix because the car doesnt snap togther like a lego set as the 2000 and up does.

the 00 looks nicer, has teleaid, easier to get extended coverage, and can easily be upgraded to the 2002 look or the 55 amg look. 99 cannot. Models made after 2000 for some reason or another have less problems than the early model clks.

·
Registered
1998 CLK320
89 Posts
dumb comment

that was the dumbest comment ihave ever heard. the better majority of parts are the same betweenthe 99-00 models and everything is mounted in the same way. Look at the parts catalog genious.

·
Registered
C 230 Sport
184 Posts
Thats too much money for either one. My friend just bought a '99 clk 430 with 40k miles fo...

Thats too much money for either one. My friend just bought a '99 clk 430 with 40k miles for 26,500.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re: dumb comment

You dont know what your talking about. I work in a body shop and have seen many benzs. I have a 99clk430 and a 760 homie. The parts are better on the 99, and better quailty. Chrysler saved a grip of flow.

that was the dumbest comment ihave ever heard. the better majority of parts are the same betweenthe 99-00 models and everything is mounted in the same way. Look at the parts catalog genious.

·
Registered
14 Posts

look at the parts catalog Genius

·
Registered
14 Posts

put some speakers in your doors or sumthin youll notice

·
Registered
2 Posts
Parts Catalogue

Where Can I find a parts catalogue for a 01' CLK 430 coupe. I cracked my front bumper and want to really know what the wholesale sprice of the part is.

Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts