Something crazy just happened to me...After a spark plug replacement and valve cover change. I come out a few hours later to see my battery light and brake light on...no key in the ignition. I ignore it and start the car, the lights go out. I drive about a mile to the store when i get there to my surprise the care wont turn off so i ignore it again and go inside the store, I come out to a burning smell i again ignore it and proceed to make it back home to investigate, the dash begins to smoke heavily i make it home in time to remove all the fuses relays and disconnect the battery before it went up in flames!!! What in the hell happened to my baby? I have no idea what could have gone wrong with her she's been doing so well... any ideas before I pull the gauges/dash?