Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7964190595&fromMakeTrack=true

hi i have a couple questions about my clk 55. is the part above the only thing i need to add an aftermarket stereo to my 01 clk55? also is there a tool i can get that resets check engine light so i dont have to go to the dealer? lastly, long story short, my clk has many upgrades including a supercharger. the previous owner did all the work. i need to get in touch with him to see what all was done to the car. his electronic phonebook has his numbers in it. is there any way to get these numbers? do i need a v-60 to do so. getting this info out of the car is the only way i can see of talking to him. it was an insurance vehicle so i have no info of previous owner. im attaching a pic. if you know who owned the car before me id like to know. this car has at least 560 hp and i would like to find out more info. thanks for your time.
aaron

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Are you saying the vehicle was in an accident and was considered a "loss"??

·
Registered
202 Posts
For a salvaged car it looks nice to me. I'd be seen in it!
Only q I can answer is regarding check engine light. You can buy a OBDII tool at most any auto parts store. I bought mine on sale for about $90 at Pep Boys. Nice tool to have btw, not only resets light, but tells you what caused it. Will work on most newer cars too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts