Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<br> <br> When would be the time for 2003 mercedes clk class to be launched for sales in united states? how much would be the price range for the clk class? how is the specification of 2003 clk class compared to the current clk class? do you think it is worthed for me to get a 2002 clk 430 coupe, rather than clk 320 cabriolet? or should i just wait a little longer and get a 2003 clk? i am planning to get either 2002 clk 320 cabriolet or clk 430 by this summer.. so please give me your opinions whether i should just get 2002 clk or wait up and get a 2003 clk.. and i heard that 2003 clk will come up with a hardtop convertible.. is it true?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WAIT UP! THE ALL NEW CLK IS A MASTERPIECE AND YES THE ROOF IS NOT SUPPORTED BY A B-PILLAR SUCH AS THE CURRENT MODEL, THERE WILL BE THE CLK 500, TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES INCLUDE: BI-XENON HEADLIGHTS, SENSOTRONIC BRAKES, ACTIVE AIR SUSPENSIONS, SELF DRYING BRAKE ROTORS, PANORAMIC ROOF, THE CURRENT ENGINES ARE MODIFIED, ALUMINUM HOOD AND FENDERS TO REDUCE WIEGHT, THIS IS JUST TO NAME A FEW.<br> I'VE SEEN THE CAR AT GENEVA MOTOR SHOW, AND IT WAS AWSOME!! THE CAR WILL BE OFFERED FOR SALE IN EUROPE IN THE SECOND TO THIRD QUARTER THIS YEAR, THE ALL NEW E-CLASS IS ALREADY ON SALE SINCE MARCH 16TH, I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY THE COST OF THE NEW PLATFORM BUT SINCE THE PRODUCTION COSTS HAVE BEEN REDUCED THE PRICE PROBABLY WILL NOT BE HIGHER THAN THE CURRENT MODEL UNLESS IT'S A CLK 500.<br> SO, I'D RATHER WAIT FOR THE ALL NEW CLK EVEN IF WOULD PAY MORE!!<br> REGARDS,

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who cares. The new CLK is ugly. What happend to the sporty look? What about that big fat ass? None of it is there. Mercedes took an ugly stick and kicked the shit out of the clk with the 2003.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts