Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While this may be highly illegal, I personally would like to have the option to play DVDs while the car is in operation. Anyone done this already in this car or another M-B, or can point me in the right direction?

The other thing I want to change is to get rid of the speed limiter, but judging from other posts, maybe the 155 is not a hard limit? If you have any thoughts on that, would love to hear them.

I figure these two things coupled with a serious tint will pretty much leave me the biggest grin on my face for a solid 6 months... Then we may get some new rims...

·
Registered
2008 Mercedes Benz C300 sport
49 Posts
While this may be highly illegal, I personally would like to have the option to play DVDs while the car is in operation. Anyone done this already in this car or another M-B, or can point me in the right direction?

The other thing I want to change is to get rid of the speed limiter, but judging from other posts, maybe the 155 is not a hard limit? If you have any thoughts on that, would love to hear them.

I figure these two things coupled with a serious tint will pretty much leave me the biggest grin on my face for a solid 6 months... Then we may get some new rims...
there are threads in the regular w204 forum, dont have the link right off hand, sorry, but there is also footage on youtube.com about the subject, and the shop performing the hook up advertises their website.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts