Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am planning to buy a Benz of 1990, 300 SE. It is fairly used, has the following features:

1990 MERCEDES-BENZ 300SE, only 149,856 kms, 1 owner new car trade-in, very well cared for, excellent condition through-out, black Opal on grey leather very well equipped with all availble options, non smoker, all books and keys, includes warranty and inspection, $7,900.

Do you think it is a good buy? The other thing is that I live in Edmonton, AB, where it is very cold 6 months of the year and I have heard that Benz of this year have had problems with the heaters. Any comments?

Thanks in advance,

Eno

·
Registered
1991 300 SE
18,534 Posts
FWIW if bought a 91 300 SE with 103,000 miles for less. It also had the books and service records. Does the car you’re considering have service records? How long is the warranty and what does it cover? Who issued the warranty? Do you mean a third party mechanic inspected the car? I’m not aware of any special heater problems with the cars of that year other than normal wear, which is failure of the monovalve and aux water pump.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts