Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
C Class
28 Posts
Grill

Hi, where did you get the grill at ? Do you know any website that sells the same grill as yours ? How much did you buy it for ? Thnx for the info. [:)]

·
Registered
2003 c200 comp.
2 Posts
I just installed them today. The grill is the MH Dezent grill.
Great Car!

Dear enri007!

Where did you buy your bi-xenon lamp & AMG brake

system?

Would you please tell me about The part number of

bixenon and brake system?
Have a nice day!
[:)][:)][:)]
03 c200 compressor AMG styling 3 rimb,mischelin pilot sport, H&R cup kit,flat hood emblem, schatz grill, K&N air filter

·
Registered
03 c230 sport-kom
2 Posts
Please let me know as well, where to get that grille.

btw your car looks great, im envi...

Please let me know as well, where to get that grille.

btw your car looks great, im envious.

·
Registered
C Class
28 Posts
Trunk spoiler

I saw your gallery and i find your trunk spoiler looks good on it. I wonder where you can get the trunk spoiler at? I could not find any on the web. THnx for your help.

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey thanks for the compliments!

As for the grill I got mine through a G-Buy at Oberklasse. I don't think they will be doing G-Buys on it anymore though due to problems w/MH Dezent delivery schedule. I just talked to my shop where I get all my mods and they said if their is enough interest they can start a sort of Gbuy on the grill. The shop is F1 motorsport pho #818 755 9800. Talk to Aun.

As far as the trunk lid spoiler it is a Lorinser trunk lid spoiler which I also got from that shop. You can try and get it through CEC, but they will charge you an arm and a leg!

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As far as Bi Xenons and AMG brakes go...

I personally got my bi xenons from Steve the Euro parts guru. He has a VERY good price! If you just want the part # then do a forum search in the "other"forum and you should find it at ease.

The AMG brakes were purchased for $799 from Evosport 6 months ago. They did a G-buy on them last week and were selling them for ONLY $549. In FACT there is a dude I know that wants to get out of his order due to circumstances beyond his control! I say you should take it! They bring the AMG/Brembo caliper, rotors, lines and pads etc. And it look AWESOME.

·
Registered
C Class
28 Posts
bi xenon

How much did you pay for the bi xenon lamps ?
What if my standard headlight is not bi xenon and put in the new bi xenon, will it work ? I heard from the dealer that i need special wire or something to make it work. Is that true ? btw how much the grill cost you ? Thnx a lot

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The dealer will tell you anything they can to discourage you from doing it. It costs no...

The dealer will tell you anything they can to discourage you from doing it. It costs now 1200 to get a set from steve. As for install you just need to remove the front bumper and then install the lights and you are ready to go. Just one slight thing, you need to have the dealer set the xenons to present w/the DAS.

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
Now I'm jealous, why I didn't join to GB;-(

Here is my el cheapo grille

another shot

[:)][;)][:(]

Enri007 yours Stands out [:)][;)]great looking ride.[;)]

·
Registered
269 Posts
carlsson exshaust

hi enri 007, do u know which exhaust the cheapest for w203,anyway i like carlsson exhaust , last couple weeks i contact tirerack, but they said they dont carry any carlsson tuner ,could u reffer me to website that still have those carlsson exhaust ,thanks man, how much u bought the einseemen exshaust .....? im from bc , thanks for the reply dude

·
Registered
269 Posts
carlsson exshaust

hi enri 007, do u know which exhaust the cheapest for w203,anyway i like carlsson exhaust , last couple weeks i contact tirerack, but they said they dont carry any carlsson tuner ,could u reffer me to website that still have those carlsson exhaust ,thanks man, how much u bought the einseemen exshaust .....? im from bc , thanks for the reply dude

·
Registered
w203
21 Posts
Projector lens housing

Hey, i was wondering how and where you got your projector lens housing and how much u paid? did u have to buy a xenon kit or n e thing else along wtih it?......i've been looking around all over the place for a set and don't kno where to get them......

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz
2,245 Posts
nice exhaust !...

nice exhaust !

·
Registered