Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
SLK350
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've just sold my UK SLK350 and have a Piecha Varioroof module for sale. This is the original Piecha module allowing you to control the roof mechanism in many different ways:

Functions
• Using the varioroof center console control knob
Using just a short push (1 sec.) of the varioroof knob, the roof will open / close automatically. If the key is removed from the ignition, the process stops immediately.
• Using the remote control key Any version of your key can now be used to operate the retractable roof. Press ”lock“ 3 times – the varioroof closes automatically. Press ”unlock“ 3 times – the varioroof opens automatically. Pressing “unlock” 3 additional times will open the side windows as well. This process uses your key’s RF transmitter, and so is functional at a distance of up to 50m. If you put the key in the ignition, the process will stop immediately.
• Activate / deactivate the comfort-varioroof-module Put in the key in the ignition lock and turn it to position 1 – pushing the ”end call“ button in the steering wheel for 3 seconds will activate or deactivate the varioroof-module. While deactivated, the varioroof-module can not be found by your dealer’s service computer.
�� With the comfort-varioroof-module it is possible to open/close the roof up to a maximum speed
of 50 km/h.
�� The maximum speed to open/close the roof is user adjustable to any speed between 10 – 50 km/h.
�� To program the maximum speed, push and hold the ”end call“ button in the steering wheel for 3 seconds while driving at the desired speed.
�� The emergency stop mechanism is unchanged.

I will be putting this module on Ebay but thought I'd see if anyone on the forum wanted one first. This module is practically new, fully tested and comes with original packaging and instructions.

I would be willing to fit this for anyone interested for an extra fee. The whole fitting should take no more than 1 hour. I can only offer fitting for people living within a reasonable distance - I'm near Gatwick Airport in Surrey.

If anyone is interested, please email me at [email protected]. I don't often visit the forum so please email if you're interested.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
1,614 Posts
IYDMMA, What did you purchase to replace the SLK?

·
Registered
SLK350
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold to a private buyer so have removed auction.

I am still willing to fit these modules for anyone who has problems getting them working. Anyone willing to bring their vehicle to me, near Gatwick, can have the module fitted for £50. Please email me at [email protected].

1 - 5 of 5 Posts