Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Merc c63 amg white w/black, 20" black and white savinni wheels
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got lucky and was able to pick one up b4 my order that was supposed to arrive in Dec. I ordered a white one, but only the paladium silver was available so i went for it. At first i wasnt a big fan of the color, but with a few minor cosmetic changes, I luv the look! Lemme know what you guys think!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
06 c230, 07 lexus LS460L, black c63 amg
227 Posts
looks nice, one question, it is clear you smoked out the taillights and the little part on top of the headlights right? did you also changed the bulbs there and in the fog lights? or its it just the picture that shows the bulbs whiteish? if you did, tell me where you got them bulbs cause i wanna do it to mines. For everything else, looks good.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i did smoke out the tails and the front, and the lights are stock, i didnt change any of the bulbs, it might just be the camera or the angle.

·
Registered
300SL-24, 190E 2.5-16; C36AMG; BMW M5; Audi A4; Porsche 911
245 Posts
Hi, great car & great color! I think it is the sportiest of all colors. BTW, do you know what is the paint code for palladium silver, isn't it on the label somewhere? TIA..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice! I actually sat in that one! I contemplated buying it the day I was there... My build date is end of July or so. Congrats on the beast.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its 20 % tint all around and thanks for the great comments!

·
Registered
06 c230, 07 lexus LS460L, black c63 amg
227 Posts
yea 20% looks best on this car, thats the same i got looks hot. Love that silver color of urs. My black gets dirty quick :(

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I like the darkened eyelids...

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
its 20 % tint all around and thanks for the great comments!
No problem with cops with the front windows at 20%? I used 35% on my fronts of my ML.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No problem with cops with the front windows at 20%? I used 35% on my fronts of my ML.
Well im actually a cop so... but if everythings flush (same color all around) and its not 5% its not that big a problem especially since you can still see thru them, but word of advice if you see a cop just roll them down, at least half way so they can see who you are.

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
Well im actually a cop so... but if everythings flush (same color all around) and its not 5% its not that big a problem especially since you can still see thru them, but word of advice if you see a cop just roll them down, at least half way so they can see who you are.
Good to know, obviously enforcement is minimal.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Damn, I'm in the wrong profession. :bowdown: My wife's a Judge, so I'll have to ask her how many of the officers drive C63s. :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts