Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
02 G500
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just made a cardomain site of my car... i figured i would share.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/jcmbg5

it's really easy and its free!
[8D]

·
Registered
1988 300 GD STT LWB
585 Posts
Your G is cool obviously, and I find the G/Audi pictures kinda funny. The G is oozing authority and power and the Audi 1.8 Rice Edition just looks like it's trying too hard...and failing ;-)
Rice is mabye not a good term for a german car... kraut? strudel?

Don't mean any disrespect to your Audi-driving friend, but as the A4 is a old man's car over here, it is really funny to see one so tweaked [:D]

·
Registered
02 G500
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tjærand - 2/6/2005 1:34 PM

Your G is cool obviously, and I find the G/Audi pictures kinda funny. The G is oozing authority and power and the Audi 1.8 Rice Edition just looks like it's trying too hard...and failing ;-)
Rice is mabye not a good term for a german car... kraut? strudel?

Don't mean any disrespect to your Audi-driving friend, but as the A4 is a old man's car over here, it is really funny to see one so tweaked [:D]
haha... yeah... he gets the rice comment alot. but he has his passion, and we have ours. its just ours is a lot better [:D]

now... dont those chrome wheels look good? i think they add to the truck... but they arent at the screaming level. with that said, the g500 with black wheels, huge tires, and roof rack and all is THE BEST ive seen, i think it was jeff's.

one day ill take those chrome wheels off, put on some huge off roading tires, and actually hit the trails. but thats when i get a well paying job and buy my own stuff...

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,982 Posts
G on Ebay - Tom?

Tom Deckowski - 2/8/2005 12:24 AM

Cool pics! Do you have anymore of the G and your buddies in action?
Tom, Is that your G in San Jose on Ebay?

·
Registered
exgowner
126 Posts
click on the link in my signature, i just got 5 pics of my truck this morning. pretty weak shots though.
i had to pull my buddies fj80 out of a mud hole. the ice was about 5 inches thick and when he got half way on it the ice broke...the mud line was at his bonnet, keep in mind he has 6" of lift and 35's! deep mud
out of the whole group i was the only one that didn't get stuck, bust any windows, or put my truck on it's side. my buddy trevor's d-90 only lost a window and some power steering fluid on his flop.

·
Registered
2001 Audi A4 1.8T
1 Posts
Sorry for the double post.

Storm: It is, indeed, a Rieger kit, V2 to be exact. Thank you for the compliments, though. It's nice to see that someone knows a tuned German car isn't rice [:)].

1 - 9 of 9 Posts