Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2001 SILVER CLK 430
750 Posts
I like it. Can't figure out if I like/dislike the rims though. They have that half-half effect on me. They fit the car very nicely yet they look from a far like there's kinda worn metal on them. What's the finish?

·
Registered
2001 SILVER CLK 430
750 Posts
Isn't it lowered already? What size rims are those?

·
Registered
1999 CLK430 Coupe
317 Posts
the picture looks funny, i think it's just a bad picture. let's see what the rims look like up close, they defenitly look like they have potential.

·
Registered
CLK 430 AMG
821 Posts
If you lower the car it would look 10x better
I disagree, i think it looks nice just like it is, that blk just does something for any type of ride, weather is a beater or suv, just as long as it's clean!! trust me your get more looks with a car ride then a nasty, dirty one any day!!! don't drop it!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
The wheels are 19" Lowenhart LD5 Diamond finish. They are not chrome.

When the weather gets better I'll take a picture form a different profile but for now it shall remain in the garage.

Lowering it? Not sure yet but I'm either going to get a Renntech or a Kleemann suspension, just not this week. I just ordered a rear Lorinser DTM Edition bumper and the front will be next.

·
Registered
05 E55
419 Posts
You're from Chi-town, right? I'm heading up there this weekend for a Bachelor party. If you'll be downtown, holla!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here is my CLK. I just ordered the 6.5" big star grille, which I should have soon (i hope).

I am looking to get some chrome rims though.. right now i have the stock 17" rims.. what does anyone recommend for a good price? What other mods would anyone recommend?

·
Registered
41 Posts
str8ridin - 2/24/2005 10:26 AM

You're from Chi-town, right? I'm heading up there this weekend for a Bachelor party. If you'll be downtown, holla!

Ha, I'm going to one Saturday night as well. But we are about 40 mins SW of the city.

Where is the one you are going to going to be at?

·
Registered
05 E55
419 Posts
unsung - 2/24/2005 4:35 PM

str8ridin - 2/24/2005 10:26 AM

Ha, I'm going to one Saturday night as well. But we are about 40 mins SW of the city.

Where is the one you are going to going to be at?
The 'after' party will be down on Rush and Division bar hopping. But I'll be out in Downtown all weekend. My fiance' lives/lived there. Should be a good time!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts