Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pictures of their c-class with the sports package? I want to see what the interior and exterior looks like with sports package. I am debating whether to get it on my car and want to see what it looks like. Thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No pics but.....

I've seen the interior of both the standard and sport editions. In my humble opion, the sport interior looks cheap. No wood trim at all, just an ugly gray metal with tiny little squares. The car handles fine without it. Wait until the 17' C32 AMG wheels are available and put those on instead. The current sport pkg only has 16' anyway.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Big difference between Sports

I have the sports package. In my place, it is aka avantgarde. These are the differences. You decide.<br> <br> Differences :<br> Blue tinted windows<br> Aluminium interior trim<br> 16 inch 5 spoke wheels<br> Sports suspension (firmer)<br> 100% body painted door handles<br> Stylised side sills, front and rear bumpers<br> More black grille on front bumper<br> Special alum trim on A pillar of doors<br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts