Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,<br>
<br>
I posted up pictures of my Brabus S Class in the gallery for those that were wondering what the body kit looked like. I was going to get the sports package, but when I saw the Brabus kit, I decided to go for it instead.<br>
<br>
Total cost for those interested: Front Piece, Rear Piece, Dual tip dual exhaust, and 18' single piece Monoblock V's with Pirelli's + labor = $10.2k<br>
<br>
I went to the Brabus shop down in Orange County and got a good deal. Email me if you would like to know the name of the person that helped me out.<br>
<br>
Overall, I am very pleased with the modification. There are lots of S Classes where I live, but mine still gets alot of attention. The body kit is not a cheap fiberglass glue on. It is a whole piece, which explains its $2k+ price tag for _each_. The paint job is professional and you cannot tell the difference from the factory paint and the aftermarket paint on the kit.<br>
<br>
Also, the new Monoblock VI's just came out at the Geneva Car Show, so hopefully Brabus NA will get it instock by Summer. Go to the brabus homepage to check it out.<br>
<br>
later,<br>
<br>
Jim

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
please reply to my email and tell me where you got the body kit. i only want the body kit with the exhaust and the fog light. do you know how much it cost. and do you know where i can get it cheap?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have lorinzer or brabus kit for your car with price tag much less than mention above, you can get 20 inch package with $10.2 k<br> if u interested please E-mail me!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts