Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my mog just after I gor the brush chipper attached to the rear linkage.As you may be able to tell I'm rather pleased with it.
I'm painting it next weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure! I have them on my pc at work.I remember seeing your Mog in Anchorage a few times,I used to work there.
Small world mate!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice Mog:thumbsup: Why paint it? What's wrong with the orange color? I personally love it, makes me think of Halloween year around. but seriously what color you going with?

Phillip

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Phillip¨

Its for my company and the company colour is white,so orang dosn't really fit.That as well as it making my eyes water with distaste!

I'm located in Bergen,Norway.So canvas roofed mogs were defiinniatly out of the question.We get 90inches of rain per annum,I get jelous when I see photos of trucks kicking up dust!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Phillip¨
I'm located in Bergen,Norway.So canvas roofed mogs were defiinniatly out of the question.We get 90inches of rain per annum,I get jelous when I see photos of trucks kicking up dust!
Wow - Bergen, Norway is 60 degrees north lattitude and it looks like Spring up there. I would have thought it much colder and snowy than your photo indicates. Here at 40 degrees lattitude in Colorado the snow is piled high and winter just keeps on coming.

Steve

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah its the Gulf Stream keeping the "white mud" at bay.I prefer the weather in Alaska to here though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts