Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
'00 CLK 430
60 Posts
where did u get the amg kit??? i am looking for 430/amg skirts and rear bumper
I have amg skirts that are in good condition, I also have the rear bumper, but that has about a 5inch crack. But I'd be willing to sell if you are interested. Let me know. They are black

·
Registered
CLK320
945 Posts
I guess it depends on how much you are willing to let them go for. I tried getting those skirts which were on ebay yesterday, but missed out at the last second, literally. I am mostly looking for the skirts, but might be interested in the rear bumper as well if the price was right.

I have amg skirts that are in good condition, I also have the rear bumper, but that has about a 5inch crack. But I'd be willing to sell if you are interested. Let me know. They are black

·
Registered
2003 Ford Ranger kickass edition. Soon 2003 SL55
437 Posts
Those tires look so little... looks cool.. I wouldn't want to driving on bumpy roads to much.

·
Registered
CLK,SLK
1,181 Posts
jtoma, he mentions where he bought the replica kit in the post. The site was something like wickedbodies. They have also replica AMG kits on eBay. Rear bumpers are $268 but real AMG bumpers are $450, there are also a real side skirts on eBay too, in seller stores. They are selling the skirts seperately for about $300 each, you can get a replica set for $262 + $174 s/h. I posted an eBay auction this week on the eBay sticky where the real AMG skirts were priced at $35 each.

·
Registered
CLK,SLK
1,181 Posts
Originally Posted by punkviking
Where'd you get your AMG kit, Arabian? Also, how dark are your windows tinted, and how did you get your impact strips painted? I have pretty much the same car as you, but I'm still working on trying to improve its looks. I will never reach TK's car's level, but I'd like mine to look like yours, but with different rims.

its a 99, kit i got from wickedbodies.net, the paint shop removed all strips and painted them to match the car, i really wanted to update to look of the car so i'm a lot happier now,

·
Registered
CLK320
945 Posts
Both of those AMG skirts sold for less than $200 shipped. Congrats to the member who got it! If it wasn't a memeber :p

jtoma, he mentions where he bought the replica kit in the post. The site was something like wickedbodies. They have also replica AMG kits on eBay. Rear bumpers are $268 but real AMG bumpers are $450, there are also a real side skirts on eBay too, in seller stores. They are selling the skirts seperately for about $300 each, you can get a replica set for $262 + $174 s/h. I posted an eBay auction this week on the eBay sticky where the real AMG skirts were priced at $35 each.

·
Registered
'00 CLK 430
60 Posts
I guess it depends on how much you are willing to let them go for. I tried getting those skirts which were on ebay yesterday, but missed out at the last second, literally. I am mostly looking for the skirts, but might be interested in the rear bumper as well if the price was right.
Well, I'm not sure yet, I think what I'm going to do, is just have my guy at the body shop get the skirts prepped and ready to paint, and fix the bumper, and have the prepped and ready to paint, so that anyone can buy it. After I talk to him is when I will have a price. Make an offer if you are interested. I also noticed you live in Seattle, I live in Portland so, we can arrange something and then you wouldn't have to pay for shipping.

·
Registered
CLK320
945 Posts
Yup, I'm just up I5. When you get it all sorted out let me know. Hopefully we can can work something out.

Well, I'm not sure yet, I think what I'm going to do, is just have my guy at the body shop get the skirts prepped and ready to paint, and fix the bumper, and have the prepped and ready to paint, so that anyone can buy it. After I talk to him is when I will have a price. Make an offer if you are interested. I also noticed you live in Seattle, I live in Portland so, we can arrange something and then you wouldn't have to pay for shipping.

·
Registered
'00 CLK 430
60 Posts
Yup, I'm just up I5. When you get it all sorted out let me know. Hopefully we can can work something out.
So I'm definitely selling the side skirts and the rear bumper. They both are going to be prepped and ready to paint, or even painted to match the color of the car. I'm not sure what you are wanting, or how much you are looking at spending. It makes things easier with you being only a few hours away. So if you are definitely interested let me know. I would love to get rid of them, especially since I don't have any room in my garage.

·
Registered
CLK320
945 Posts
PM sent

So I'm definitely selling the side skirts and the rear bumper. They both are going to be prepped and ready to paint, or even painted to match the color of the car. I'm not sure what you are wanting, or how much you are looking at spending. It makes things easier with you being only a few hours away. So if you are definitely interested let me know. I would love to get rid of them, especially since I don't have any room in my garage.

·
Registered
'00 CLK 430
60 Posts
There's been a change...

I have to use my AMG sideskirts that I was going to sell. Unfortunately for me, the new ones that I bought will cost way to much to use. The fitment was so bad that it just wasn't even worth it to me. The whole kit was just a nightmare.

So for anyone that was interested in them, I'm sorry. However my AMG rear bumper is still for sale.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts