Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
side view

some asked about the drop, here is a side view shot, wsmall7283, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Phade said:
you getting any rubbing.. damn 20's look great..
no rubbing at all, lucky me, i was gonna try 35 series tires but then i'd have to mess around with the spring pads again and didnt want to go through that, always have to be very careful driving but it is better than expected, but cant compare it to stock when it was really smooth.

·
Registered
2000 CLK 320
174 Posts
Super Hott

Looks good arab!!!! I told you 20s don't rub!!!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Octahedron said:
Great looking car! Have you had it on the Highway yet? If so, how was the ride?
thanks man, ya drove it on the highway, but drove it on the 407, toll road which is really smooth, have to be careful driving on the public highways, thats a downfall with 30 series tires but whatever its fun for now :)

dawoo: ya thanks for the advice man, appreciated, but yes you're right, cant be driving fast anymore, cant wait till the winter hehe :)

·
Registered
Slow benz
1,961 Posts
Wow, looks MUCH better than what I though. I like it alot! I drive too fast for 20's otherwise Id do it! That drop is perfect!

·
Registered
2000 CLK 320
1,036 Posts
Are you running 8.5Front/10.0Rear? What offsets are you using. I will do 20"s on my CLK as soon as I can get enough offset data.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
not sure the offset, they are boss 310 series so you might have to google it.

·
Registered
2000 CLK 320
1,036 Posts
Arabian Knights said:
not sure the offset, they are boss 310 series so you might have to google it.
Google results:

20" 8.5 x 4 et38(+38mm)

Boss Motorsports

Your information helped me. :thumbsup: One rim offset I was looking at was 8.5 et38 for the front but I was worried it would rub against the bolt off the control arm.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
320clk978 said:
Arabian,

No pictures of the front?
i'll try to get something for you next week, have no foglights in them yet, but post pics soon.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
prznskillz said:
great lookin car bro...if u dont mind me asking how much did it cost to paint the impact strips?thanks a lot...
it cost me 1000 (canadian), to install the kit and paint including the impact strips, it was well worth it, i'm doing the side markers this week as well.

Formoque, thanks for the compliment.

·
Registered
CLK,SLK
1,181 Posts
There is hope for all 320s. I have replica AMG skirts in the garage, so this is very promising to see.

·
Registered
'06 CLS500 '01 CLK320, '84 300D
531 Posts
where did u get the amg kit??? i am looking for 430/amg skirts and rear bumper

21 - 40 of 53 Posts