Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok my friends, long time coming ... some before and after pics, i'll post more after pics later on but basically this is what i have so far, yes i know some of you arent fans of the chrome but i did it and will try it out for a year, maybe change it up next year.
Rims: Boss 310, running on 225/30/20 ... yes i drive carefully and no it really isnt that bad of a ride, pretty impressed actually. Amg skirt package installed, only thing i'm waiting for is some fogs and my 320 didnt have similar fogs as the amg bumper. I'm basically done for the exterior, maybe a chome tip, next is interior ... let me know what you think ...

Other specs:
bilsten shocks, eibach springs, #1 front, #3 rear, 2 infinity 12.1, jbl 1200.1, avic n1.

p.s. not sure what those red marks are, camera issue, will post more pics tomorrow.

Attachments

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
Looks awesome. The shop does good work. What are you lowered on again?
Those red marks are your calipers saying, "Paint us....Paint us".:p

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man, lowered on eibachs with bilstens, surprised 20's actually fit :) i'd paint the calipers but can barely see them hehe

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
linh said:
They forgot the side skirt gasket for factory installation look.
ya they kept wanting to delay it more and more so i'm like forget it, will just lift it from underneath just as the wheel shop did, cant always get perfection but better than it originally was.

·
Registered
CLK320
945 Posts
If that was Photoshopped then he's better then me at it :)

Did you park beside something that had red on it? They are chrome you know :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mr. Pie said:
If that was Photoshopped then he's better then me at it :)

Did you park beside something that had red on it? They are chrome you know :)
actually come to think of it i was parked beside staples office depot, could have been the red from that ... i'll have more pics posted at different angles in a couple of hours ... and i wish i photoshopped it, couldve saved myself a lot of money hehe

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
another pic

another pic, no red this time :)

Attachments

·
Registered
02 E55; 99 CLK430 (Sold)
1,795 Posts
It's a 99. You can tell because the side lights are on the body and not integrated with the mirror. Then again, I guess it could be a 98.

·
Registered
99 CLK320
49 Posts
Where'd you get your AMG kit, Arabian? Also, how dark are your windows tinted, and how did you get your impact strips painted? I have pretty much the same car as you, but I'm still working on trying to improve its looks. I will never reach TK's car's level, but I'd like mine to look like yours, but with different rims.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
punkviking said:
Where'd you get your AMG kit, Arabian? Also, how dark are your windows tinted, and how did you get your impact strips painted? I have pretty much the same car as you, but I'm still working on trying to improve its looks. I will never reach TK's car's level, but I'd like mine to look like yours, but with different rims.
its a 99, kit i got from wickedbodies.net, the paint shop removed all strips and painted them to match the car, i really wanted to update to look of the car so i'm a lot happier now, tints i'm not really sure percentage wise but its a the last step from being illegal here in canada, i think 35% but could be wrong.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
acbenz said:
Car is looking good, I love CLK on dubs.
thanks, appreciate it, not a lot of people are into clk with dubs :)

gateway, ya man its your set, thanks again buddy, i owe the drop to you.

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
Arabian Knights said:
thanks, appreciate it, not a lot of people are into clk with dubs :)

gateway, ya man its your set, thanks again buddy, i owe the drop to you.
I thought cabs and coupes required different springs with different tensions? Well, you can't deny it looks great whatever the case.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts