Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
05 C230k ss benzo
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am selling 18 inch OEM amg chrome Monoblock rims that were on my 99 c230. The set up is the c36 set up staggered. tires are Toyo with 95% thread on them about 500 miles or so on them. The rims are two and a half years old and have two dents in the two front rims thanks to my dear sweet girlfriend. The back two have some bubling and may need some rechroming. This is an especially good deal fro all you cali boys out there because I just can't find anyone out here in nyc to fix these two dents. I want to keep them damn it!!!!! But I don't have the time or the patience and I know my girlfriend is going to bang them up if I keep them.

Selling them for $500 dollars Priced to sell fast and if you want to see pics I can post them up asap, I may need help learning how to put them on the forum though. Excellent look for all benzos out there...... will miss them. I spent 3000 dollars when I bought them.
1st pic has wrong date on it. These are current pics

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 Lexus LS 430 Modern Luxury. 2012 Acura TSX (fun fun) Maybe MB again one day...
2,604 Posts
Will this fit on my 1994 c280?

Can you post a receipt of the tires?

Thanks.

·
Registered
05 C230k ss benzo
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They will definitely fit on your 94 c280. It's the same body style and same wheel base. No difference. BTW do you mean a receipt fo the offset of the tires or Brand or price?? HUH PM me when you get a chance. I don't think I have that, but I'll check if it's in my bank account stubs? Is that what you mean? PM me

·
Registered
00 W202, 04 955 S, 08 e90
1,704 Posts
is it me or the first 2 rims have dents (2nd pic)?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts