Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
CLS and S
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your thoughts please....
There is a pic with the old wheels, they look nice, but Brabus is better. I also included a pic of my CLK, it has staggered wheels also.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
Who's on the electrical boxes? LOL

Looks great!

·
Registered
CLS and S
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
asianml said:
Who's on the electrical boxes? LOL

Looks great!
That would be Mini-Tex, I think he's going to be an engineer. Then again, I once caught him playing doctor with my neighbor's daughter, It does appear that if he pursues medical school, he wouldn't specialize in urology.

Best,

Tex

·
Registered
06 ML500
366 Posts
TexasML said:
That would be Mini-Tex, I think he's going to be an engineer. Then again, I once caught him playing doctor with my neighbor's daughter, It does appear that if he pursues medical school, he wouldn't specialize in urology.

Best,

Tex
LOL

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
TexasML said:

Best,

Tex
:big laugh:

·
Registered
CLS and S
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
jnolan said:
looks great, time to lower it!
If I only knew how to do it... I did see a post about using some washers and a dremel, however, to my ignorant eyes it does look like it is irreversible. I wish there would be a simpler way to do it, dealers have hesitation about this subject.

You are correct, lower will look cool. Do you suppose I would loose the smooth "S-Class" type ride? I love that ride while I drive in the city.

Best,
Tex

·
Registered
CLS and S
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kevin M. said:
Lookin good! They are 18's
Hey Kevin,
I'm in Cali for the week, wanted to see if you're up for a beer. I'm staying in Santa Ana Hilton on MacArthur just across from John Wayne.

Best,

Tex

·
Registered
314 Posts
TexasML said:
Hey Kevin,
I'm in Cali for the week, wanted to see if you're up for a beer. I'm staying in Santa Ana Hilton on MacArthur just across from John Wayne.

Best,

Tex
I would love to only problem is your about 4 hours from me, I'm in Fresno, central valley of California, thanks for thinking of me though! :)

·
Registered
CLS and S
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kevin M. said:
I would love to only problem is your about 4 hours from me, I'm in Fresno, central valley of California, thanks for thinking of me though! :)
Well, I'm sorry, I thought you were in SoCal area. When in Fresno, will do a beer!
Best,
Tex

1 - 15 of 15 Posts