Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
It doesn't work that way. You need to U/L to a host (don't ask me how as I only know how to U/L to COX). Try photobucket or imageshack.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
keep it in a good shape, these are real jewels... I drove almost 4 of them in the middle east, north africa, mediteranean europe and here in canada and I currently own one aside from my '99 E320.. I simply can't leave this car aside because I love it

·
IR MODERATOR
9,228 Posts
nice car, dun see that color often here in the states..

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I've been to the PI before and its so rare to see a Mercedes down their. Seeing a Mercedes is like getting a $100 tip for a job.
Are you serious? When I go there, there are all over the place especially the w123s and the w201s.
Where do you stay when you're over there?

Clean car btw :cool:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've been to the PI before and its so rare to see a Mercedes down their. Seeing a Mercedes is like getting a $100 tip for a job.
You know it really depends on the place, some places you could see a lot of benz even new ones. In my place not much mercs, newer models are rare.
Many new BMW roam around here, old BMW very rare. :D

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
You know it really depends on the place, some places you could see a lot of benz even new ones. In my place not much mercs, newer models are rare.
Many new BMW roam around here, old BMW very rare. :D
which part are you from?

·
IR MODERATOR
9,228 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: nice interior

1 - 20 of 21 Posts