Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
w203
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, hope u gimme some advices for more mods i should do in summer...

here are my current mods...
* iForged Sprint 19" 8.5 & 9
* Michelin PS2 235/35 & 265/30
* H&R springs
* Carbon fibre front lip
* Eisenmann race exhaust

Sound clip of my exhaust:
YouTube - w203 with eisenmann race

A couple pic...

·
Registered
2003 C320 2004 lexus is300
75 Posts
get bi-xenon headlamps if you already don't have them.. add a trunk lip spoiler if you want.. tint your windows.. I'm also working to do some mods to my '03 c320 also. So if you think of any other ideas let me know also!

·
Registered
w203
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
u got it... bi-xenon and trunk lip spoiler are on my list already... but thats gonna be after i get front brembo... gonna wait till someone sells with the good price... hehe..

No tint windows... i got a lot of problem with cops already... got ticket coz loud exhaust, got ticket coz no license plate in the front, got a ticket just couple days ago coz i put the plate on the dashboard.... if i tint my windows, then its gonna be another ticket... im tired...

·
Registered
06 c230, 07 lexus LS460L, black c63 amg
227 Posts
How hard was it to install the carbon fiber lip? im gonna get one on ebay and im thinking about installing myself but i dont know...:( . anyways get urself bi-xenons with 8000k bulbs and it will look nice, i need to update my pics too, ill post some here later :D

·
Registered
2003 C320 2004 lexus is300
75 Posts
wow... the cops really like you... I just got a speeding ticket the other day doing 105 in a 60 and got gunned with laser.. funny thing was that I braked and he clocked me at 78 to save me careless driving and a 100.00 dollar cheaper ticket. So much for laser accuracy. Now its like where ever I drive cops are watching.

Well, I got bi-xenon headlamps as an extra option when I bought my car in december of '02. So many people get pissed on the road thinking I high beam even though its not ... its actually kinda fun...

·
Registered
w203
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
soldier2302 said:
How hard was it to install the carbon fiber lip? im gonna get one on ebay and im thinking about installing myself but i dont know...:( . anyways get urself bi-xenons with 8000k bulbs and it will look nice, i need to update my pics too, ill post some here later :D
8000k, is it legal? if legal, then i might go for it... but some says the 6000k is brighter... the thing is blue always looks better than 6000k

·
Registered
06 c230, 07 lexus LS460L, black c63 amg
227 Posts
yea 8000k is legal, and its not that blue, its like white with a hint of blue, not too blue just a little bit:cool: , i have that on top and 3000k yellow fog lights on the bottom, looks good, aye how the hell is ur car so slammed on the back dude, i have H&R springs and my isnt like that wtf o_O, u sure u got H&R (SPORT) springs? :confused:

·
Registered
2005 C230 BlackBenz
40 Posts
looks prety clean to me, yes that lip is hot, im getting it too, i just smoked my rear lights alil bit for a cleaner look on my black 05 c230k

****rims make the biggest diff in the world+++++ nice wheels ese.

·
Registered
w203
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
soldier2302 said:
yea 8000k is legal, and its not that blue, its like white with a hint of blue, not too blue just a little bit:cool: , i have that on top and 3000k yellow fog lights on the bottom, looks good, aye how the hell is ur car so slammed on the back dude, i have H&R springs and my isnt like that wtf o_O, u sure u got H&R (SPORT) springs? :confused:
2nd pic is photoshop ^^... will go that low which im gonna do during this summer... i will upgrade to coilover... but anyway, just cut ur spring... then ur car will look slam... haha... i cut my spring a lil bit rite now...

·
Registered
w203
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
keobs911 said:
looks prety clean to me, yes that lip is hot, im getting it too, i just smoked my rear lights alil bit for a cleaner look on my black 05 c230k

****rims make the biggest diff in the world+++++ nice wheels ese.
black with smoked tail light = :thumbsup:

i dont know... do u think i should smoke my tail light? my car is silver though

·
Registered
2003 c240
254 Posts
so, is the picture photoshoped?
i got tein spring and it lowered it pretty nice but on that picture it really looks too low. anyhow, looks good.

·
Registered
02 C32, 08 C350, 00 CLK320 (sis'), 01 ML430 (gone)
1,698 Posts
hcoronado said:
i got tein spring and it lowered it pretty nice but on that picture it really looks too low. anyhow, looks good.
H&R lowers it more than TEIN plus he is probably on #1 pads in the rear.

·
Registered
2004 W203 C180K Elegance Sport Sedan & 2005 W209 CLK280 Elegance Coupe
104 Posts
car looks crazy man
love the rims and kit. maybe consider S class style taillights and get the projection headlamps if you can be bothered spending money on little stuff. Brembo's sound good and maybe do some custom audio work and it will be complete

your friends are some serious high rollers too!! lamborghini's and stuff

·
Registered
w203
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hcoronado said:
2nd pic is lowered by photoshop...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts