Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

pics of my 1983 380 SEC

4K views 28 replies 18 participants last post by  janos_z 
#1 ·
Hopefully this works..here are my pics

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
thats a really nice low mileage benz you've got there! [:D] make sure to keep that 380 in good shape, what a gem!

#14 ·
WHAT MBZER WOULD SAY TO A FELLOW MEMBER - 4/8/2006 9:26 PM
MBZER - 4/8/2006 9:26 AM

Parsifal - 4/8/2006 9:17 AM

The 380 SEC is a 3.8 liter V-8, not a six.
Oh...I see..Thx.
DUHHHHH!!!!!
after 800+ posts in the W126 forum, you'd think a prick like you would pick up the fact that all C126s came with V8's

U R the oldest newbie here.

lol
I think the fellow members would agree.

[^]

#15 ·
mb-maniac - 4/9/2006 8:38 PM

WHAT MBZER WOULD SAY TO A FELLOW MEMBER - 4/8/2006 9:26 PM
MBZER - 4/8/2006 9:26 AM

Parsifal - 4/8/2006 9:17 AM

The 380 SEC is a 3.8 liter V-8, not a six.
Oh...I see..Thx.
DUHHHHH!!!!!
after 800+ posts in the W126 forum, you'd think a prick like you would pick up the fact that all C126s came with V8's

U R the oldest newbie here.

lol
I think the fellow members would agree.

[^]
It might be an 8...but they go like a 6.

#18 ·
mb-maniac - 4/9/2006 9:49 PM

Still don't have 2 cylinders missing, and that's a predictable comeback, only if a chump like you chose the lotto numbers...

sigh
I'am sure YOU know everything about Mercedes..least it appears so the way you run your yap.
But I always thought 380's were 6-cyls.
Having no interest in them..I'am sure even a putz like you can understand that..a.?

#21 ·
SXN_280 - 4/9/2006 8:21 PM

Lose the rims though and put some bigger 18's on it.
Whassamatter, been eatin' too many Kangaroos?
18" Rims!

...dey be 'propriate if yo' occupation be a low class crack whore pimp! ..and attract unwanted attention from the po'lice while you be drivin' thru the hood pullin yo pud bumpin' dem subs with some gangsta crap music about killin' cops and anally molesting yo' moma/sista/bros/assorted bitches & ho's (pick one, pick all).

No sir not fo' me I'se a hi class pimp, I'm gettin' me sum 40" Triple Chrome wheels ..er Rims.
Yeah fine lookin' shit shiny rims and a purple mohair suit. Shee'it, I'm gonna make me sum money from dem ho's an have all kinds o' bitches sniffin' round mah tailpipe.

PS. Toss the phone it's useless but keep the bottle opener it's useful.

#22 ·
So, sunny in sanpranthithsco?
MBZER - 4/9/2006 11:17 PM

mb-maniac - 4/9/2006 9:49 PM

Still don't have 2 cylinders missing, and that's a predictable comeback, only if a chump like you chose the lotto numbers...

sigh
I'am sure YOU know everything about Mercedes..least it appears so the way you run your yap.
But I always thought 380's were 6-cyls.
Having no interest in them..I'am sure even a putz like you can understand that..a.?

#23 ·
Gorgeous SEC by the way. I love the car phone option, for novelty factor.

My parents had a 97 C230 with one too, I was surprised that they still offered it so late, the may still do. Whenever I wass drving around in the car bored, I'd prank call the operator, juvenile, but funny...[8D]

#25 ·
dmess33 - 4/10/2006 3:03 PM

The phone still powers up. I can't get rid of it. It gives the car character. As far as ghetto rims, sorry guys, gonna keep the originals on this beast.
Good choise....these beauties look EXCELENT when left totaly stock.

Welcome to the board.

#26 ·
I agree it does add character. I have a new in box car phone from back in the day, a motorola. I would keep a car phone in the car just for the corny coolness factor. lol

dmess33 - 4/10/2006 3:03 PM

The phone still powers up. I can't get rid of it. It gives the car character. As far as ghetto rims, sorry guys, gonna keep the originals on this beast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.