Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2000 ML320(Sold)
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the New York International Autoshow on Monday. It was sweet. I got some pics on the 2006 ML. Check them out and let me know what you think. The rest of the autoshow pics that I took can be found at:

http://homepage.mac.com/agrassetti/PhotoAlbum11.html

Just click on the top of the page for more links to the rest of the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 G500 (gone)
1,100 Posts
Thanks for the pics man! For those of you who check out his photoalbum, the Benz pictures are on NYC album 3.

I want to like this new ML, I really, really do. I just can't shake the fact that it looks too much like a minivan (the CG's of the new G-class look nice, but the real thing will look close to this - euch!). Mercedes probably should have put their offroad package in one of the vehicles and shown it with the raised suspension and bigger tires. Honestly, that's really what appeals to me the most.

On the other hand, I really like this Dodge truck:

Any idea if this is going to be produced?

·
Registered
2007 GL320CDI
357 Posts
Thanks for the photos.

Could you gauge the reaction from observers on the new ML. It's a good indication of how it will sell.

·
Registered
'12 Peugeot 3008 HYbrid4 (sorry!)
397 Posts
Hi,

The standard 350 with the 235/65-17 tires looks awfully "undershod" - I guess (if we end up with the W164 and not the W251) that the sport appearance package will become mandatory for me......

Birger

PS: Too bad that the multicountour seats and the sport package aren't compatible

·
Registered
2014 ML350 BlueTec
2,626 Posts
l had a chance to look at one quite closely at my dealership, as l did in Detriot and Toronto...My SA said exactly these words "too Japanese like"...l have to agree.....That's why l bought the 2002 ML 55...[:D]

·
Registered
8 Posts
C-Rod - 4/4/2005 4:03 PM

l had a chance to look at one quite closely at my dealership, as l did in Detriot and Toronto...My SA said exactly these words "too Japanese like"...l have to agree.....That's why l bought the 2002 ML 55...[:D]
Have to agree with that - it just looks like every other offering from Japan - if it wasn't for the star on the front, you wouldn't think it was a European car.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Birger said:
Hi,

The standard 350 with the 235/65-17 tires looks awfully "undershod" - I guess (if we end up with the W164 and not the W251) that the sport appearance package will become mandatory for me......

Birger

PS: Too bad that the multicountour seats and the sport package aren't compatible

Hi there,

I dont know how this system works, hope you see this message...

Do you know why the multicountour seats and the sport package aren`t compatible? Is there a logic reason or are the engeniers just stubburn?

Eagle

·
Registered
2006 ML350
1,434 Posts
talk about old thread... lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts