Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Benzless for now...
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pictures I took of the parts you've asked for.

Attachments

·
Registered
1990 300SE, 1983 300D
1,201 Posts
Hey. The flasher relay is located under the wooden center piece where the hazzard switch is (was [:D]. Its a black box laying on its side.

·
Registered
Benzless for now...
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what happens to a Mercedes when a twenty year old in a pontiac sunfire decide they don't want to wait they're turn to be on the 45mph road.

·
Registered
Benzless for now...
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, you want the flasher relay, tailight assy, drivers window switch, and first aide box cover? I can let you have all those parts for $75. I have a paypal account to make it easier for you to pay, but if you would rather, you can send me a cashier's check or money order instead.

·
Premium Member
W-1-2-3 Go!
16,161 Posts
Sorry to hear (and see) that, I hope you're OK though. Maybe others could pitch in their grocery list.

I might also need a few little tidbits:

If 1985_300CD is only getting the taillight lens, I will get two bulb holders for the brake/stop lamps/bulbs, plus enough wire to connect the two brake lamps together, both sides. But if he's getting the entire assembly I'll pass on this.

Do you also happen to have the drain spout that is visible under the body, near the doors, and has a J shape? (orifice diameter is around 1 to 1.5cm, pointing backwards and slightly outwards). Near that spout are two other openings, no rubber spouts. Mine is missing one of those spouts. Also, I think you have the piece of wood for the ACC right? If you still have it I'll take it if it's not warped and is in good condition.

I do not have Paypal so I'll drop you a money order. Thanks

·
Registered
Benzless for now...
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Both myself and the girl that pulled out in front of me were unhurt, this accident happened in August though.
I was already planning on using the brake light sockets to upgrade my brake lights, however if the reverse or any other sockets are ok to use they are yours for $8.50/pair as long as CD doesn't want the light bar and sockets. The acc panel is in good condition (see attached pic). As for the other part you are asking about, I'm not sure what it is, or if mine are intact. Why don't you take a couple pics and post them on this thread showing the part so I can look for it on my car. As far as parting the car out goes, I am only selling quick pull parts till after the school semester is over(mid May). I just don't have time to pull parts with school and work.

Attachments

·
Registered
1990 300SE, 1983 300D
1,201 Posts
Hey. I dont need the bulb things. I have all of that. Just the taillight plastic parts.

·
Registered
1983 300 D turbo
303 Posts
Glad you're Okay, now for business...
Can't tell by the pictures, do you have a sunroof wind deflector in great condition? Do you have the sunvisors with the flip down piece to show the mirror that is illuminated? Again, must be in great shape. Thank you and good luck. Lancer.

·
Registered
Benzless for now...
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do not have either, only my '83 has a wind deflector or mirrors on the visors. If it didn't mean I would have holes in my roof, I would GIVE you the wind deflector off my daily driver. I HATE THAT DAMN THING!
BTW, I need a passenger front fender and turn signal lamp assembly, If anyone has these parts I would be willing to trade about $200 worth of parts of my car for them.

·
Premium Member
W-1-2-3 Go!
16,161 Posts
I think I'll change my mind on the little rubber piece, chances are yours might also be missing or dried out. I'll wait til the other one is knocked off and then I'll get a new pair. It isn't any urgent anyway. Thanks though.

By the way, the ACC wood looks good! So the bulb holders are free, I'll take them--wood and bulb holders. PM sent. Thanks

·
Registered
84 300 TDT 232K
46 Posts
Also glad you are okay - another testimonial to the build quality of the W123's.
If you are still open for requests on W123 parts, here is my 2 requests:
1 - Front seats (driver & passenger)- I assume they are leather and Palimino in color (and hopefullky in reasonable shape). I could use the seat covers, not the seats (my seat covers are realy in bad shape).
2 - the 2 metal 'clips' that hold the fan shroud onto the radiator.
I don't have Pay Pal but I can send a cashier's check (if agreeable) - your call.
[:)][:)][:D]

·
Registered
Benzless for now...
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd rather keep the seats and covers intact, besides the drivers seat has a pretty large hole in it. I'll see if I still have those clips though, you can have them if I can send them "postage due".

·
Registered
Benzless for now...
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'd rather keep the seats and covers intact, besides the drivers seat has a pretty large hole in it. I'll see if I still have those clips though, you can have them if I can send them "postage due".

Attachments

·
Registered
84 300 TDT 232K
46 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply - yes, send the clips with 'postage due'. I completely understnad about the seats, but it never hurts to ask.

By he way, I see that yours was an '85 - do you remember what RPM's you ran at 70 MPH? Just trying to get a comparison to my '84.

[:)][:D]

·
Registered
Benzless for now...
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have an '83 and the wreck is an '82, I think the rpm at 70mph was around 3500 but I'm not sure.

I do have the box, but have an offer for $10 for the cover. Do you need the cover? If so, make a quick offer on the entire box and maybe I will sell it to you.

·
Registered
483 Posts
The box, the cover is included?

Do you have the seal under the box so when you close the trunk, the box won't be flying up?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts