Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

picking up CLK 320 on Wed.....any advice?

874 Views 1 Reply 0 Participants Last post by  alex
G
Hi all,<p>I'm new to this forum. I'm picking up my CLK this Wed. Do you guys have any advice on what I should check? Besides the usual things that you check when you get a new car, are there any things specific to a CLK 320 that I need to be sure to check?<p>Thanks,<br>TL
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
: Hi all,<p>I'm new to this forum. I'm picking up my CLK this Wed. Do you guys have any advice on what I should check? Besides the usual things that you check when you get a new car, are there any things specific to a CLK 320 that I need to be sure to check?<p>Thanks,<br>TL<p>i've had one for 6 months a 2000<br>first thing that will go in the presure sensor in the gas tank.. yoiu check engine light will come on and off for a while i think it was at 4k, check steering wheel airbag alignment with wheel mine is off just a bit on the lower right. also check carpet alignment right driver and pass sides not exact..all have been corrected..<p>also never top off your gas tank.<p>what color are u getting i has silver/ash k2k3k<br>i'm looking for amg rims.<p>oh yeah i've ssen clk 320 sports...i think they are imported though....<br>only regret sport package and navigation..should have gotten these.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.