Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
slk350
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took delivery yesterday, wow, what a car. airscarf is amazing, everything about the car is amazing.

These are the only pictures that came out well. I think something is wrong with my digital camera.

SLK350 - Iridium silver - 6 speed
022 Sirius Satellite Radio
486 Sport Suspension
317 Comfort Package
320 Lighting Package
320 Entertainment Package with Navigation
323 Heating Package
326 Premium Package
AMG Spoiler

·
Registered
2005 SLK350 2011 GLK3504X 2006 ML350(selling when GLK arrives)
1,940 Posts
Looks great and congratulations....enjoy...[:D][8D][:D][8D][:D]

·
Registered
R171 SLK200 2005
475 Posts
I think the grin on your face in the first photo says it all!!!! [:D] [8D]

·
Registered
SLK 350
2,327 Posts
Enjoy your SLK. Don't worry if your smile fades. A quick ride with the top down will recharge it. It works for me.

·
Registered
SLK350, BMW K1200LT
808 Posts
Duo-Art - 4/3/2005 8:21 PM

Enjoy your SLK. Don't worry if your smile fades. A quick ride with the top down will recharge it. It works for me.
Totally agree, took the car out for a blast on Sunday, after washing it, one of the girlies in the village pub could just not understand the concept of going for a 70 mile drive for no reason whatsoever apart from enjoying the drive - up in the north east we do not have traffic, let alone jams - the car is awesome, and it's 'only' a 350, not a 500 - what must they be like[:0]

·
Registered
SLK350
693 Posts
Woolly - 4/4/2005 4:59 PM

Totally agree, took the car out for a blast on Sunday, after washing it, one of the girlies in the village pub could just not understand the concept of going for a 70 mile drive for no reason whatsoever apart from enjoying the drive
I got this from my girlfriend yesterday. We are going to the the Loire in France next month, which is several hundred miles driving on a 5 day trip, so she said she was looking forward to it IN SPITE OF us spending most of a day driving there and another driving back.
Whenever I put my foot down, with some exceptions, she grips hold of something, and when we approach another car she holds tighter and puts her foot down hard to brake the car. It makes me laugh, how can she not enjoy it?
One of the main reasons we are going is for the pleasure of a spring drive in rural france! She just doesn't get it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts