Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well, no actually. Obviously one's own opinion is important but remember we all drive these beasties not only because we enjoy doing so but because we enjoy being seen to do so. While one's own opinion is important, other opinions also matter. If they didn't there would be no need for car shows.
A fellow British Columbian ey?! I think it makes sense that only my opinion matters because it is my property. I think that statement just further substantiates the saying that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

Currently looking for tires right now and I just bought a set of laurel centre caps.

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
29,063 Posts
Your car, your choice.

I've done all sorts of things to The PIG without worrying what ANYONE thinks.

Trust me....if you ever meet me, you'll know I don't give a shit. :)

Nobette and I have a tentative short trip planned to Vancouver next summer.

Maybe a coffee with the Left Coasters, eh?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Your car, your choice.

That might be interesting. Keep us informed.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Your car, your choice.

Coffee sounds good my friend. Thanks.

·
Registered
9,652 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Good luck with your car and put the old bunt wheels up on the For sale forum. They are worth come ching.

·
Registered
9,652 Posts
We all drive these beasties not only because we enjoy doing so but because we enjoy being seen to do so.
When my daughter was learning to drive I took her out in the 560SL and let her drive on the back roads. She asked me if we could go into town. And I told here not today. Then she told me it was no fun to just drive the SL, she had to be seen in it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Welcome to the forum.

Good luck with your car and put the old bunt wheels up on the For sale forum. They are worth come ching.
Yeah the Bundts are going back in for the fall and winter months that I will see the sun shining. Thanks!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Welcome to the madhouse gingster! Excuse my ignorance, which model those wheels have come from?
Thanks! Those 8 Hole wheels I was told were from an early 90's SEL. The size is 16 x 8 and I put 3/8" spacers in
between to make it look more flush to the fender.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
14 Participants
miko1aj
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing