Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
'tis big alright

Thanks for the welcome gents!!!

I absolutely love my SLC and will be trying to pick up whatever knowledge I can from this site and all of you guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Welcome. Hope you enjoy your new acquisition.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
115 Posts
I picked up a '81 380slc in 2003. Absolutely love the car, and I am almost finished rebuilding the engine and transmission. Today I worked on the engine compartment wiring. Be prepared to turn heads about town. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I picked up a '81 380slc in 2003. Absolutely love the car, and I am almost finished rebuilding the engine and transmission. Today I worked on the engine compartment wiring. Be prepared to turn heads about town. :)
nice! can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
IMO, the only opinion that matters is yours!

·
Registered
178 Posts
That is one of the best replies I've gotten ever! :grin
IMO, the only opinion that matters is yours!
Well, no actually. Obviously one's own opinion is important but remember we all drive these beasties not only because we enjoy doing so but because we enjoy being seen to do so. While one's own opinion is important, other opinions also matter. If they didn't there would be no need for car shows.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
14 Participants
miko1aj
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing