Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1992 190E 2.6
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted let you guys know the address of the two junkyards in Fredericksburg as per Mods request. Both of these locations are pick-a-part:

8901 Jefferson Davis Highway, Fredericksburg, VA (540) 693-1028
And
164 County Road 661, Stafford, VA (540) 657-7425 () ‎ 100 mi NE

NOTE*** I had a similar thread on these junkyards in the w201 forums, which got moved to the for sale forum. A few members had asked me to pull some parts for them, which I volunteered to do. Anyway, I was able to pull some sliding roof parts for a member that requested them. You'll know who you are, please contact me if you're still interested. I also got several emails from other members requesting parts and prices and answers, and that's more than I bargained for lol. SO I thought it would be easier if I share the locations of these junkyards so you guys can go and check them out yourself.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2000 :W220 - 1986 W201: 16v Nam,16v Euro- 2002:SL500 Silver Arrow.2002:Avalanche-
2,263 Posts
Just wanted let you guys know the address of the two junkyards in Fredericksburg as per Mods request. Both of these locations are pick-a-part:

8901 Jefferson Davis Highway, Fredericksburg, VA (540) 693-1028
And
164 County Road 661, Stafford, VA (540) 657-7425 () ‎ 100 mi NE

NOTE*** I had a similar thread on these junkyards in the w201 forums, which got moved to the for sale forum. A few members had asked me to pull some parts for them, which I volunteered to do. Anyway, I was able to pull some sliding roof parts for a member that requested them. You'll know who you are, please contact me if you're still interested. I also got several emails from other members requesting parts and prices and answers, and that's more than I bargained for lol. SO I thought it would be easier if I share the locations of these junkyards so you guys can go and check them out yourself.

Thanks!
Thanks for PM , I just pick one up @ local..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts