Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nice....could you tell us more detail about the size of the wheels and tires and the sounds as well??

Thanks...

·
Registered
C 230 K '03
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use 19" AMG replica wheels
front 8,5 rear 9,5
I lowered use h&r springs
My systems:
head unit pioneer avic n1 + voice navigation
amp jl audio 1000/1
subwoofer jl audio w6
speakers still use factory
I plan to change the muffler also any recomendation???
I like brabus what u guys think???

·
Registered
131 Posts
Are those AMG replica known as TSW Bremma(spelling??) How much did you get them if you dont mind sharing

Thanks..

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think your car looks GREAT. I just had the H&R springs installed myself. I just ordered the Brabus exhaust. Ill let you know how it turns out.

·
Registered
C 230 K '03
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep..that's tsw bremma looks like amg right???
n u can put the mercedes cap it's design for it
it cost about 300 a piece

·
Registered
CL203
12 Posts
Nice car...

I like the wheels...
Did you have to have any bodywork for them to fit? Is there any rubbing? I'm looking for 18's but if 19's is no problem why not! I also have the H&R springs on 16's - It just looks awful...Needs bigger wheels..
_
_
Did you lose usage of the radio control buttons on the steering wheel with the Pioneer? I hate the head unit however I like the convienece of steering wheel controls...

·
Registered
C 230 K '03
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thx
no there's no rubbing at all even with passenger at the back.
yep i lose all the control the steering wheel n i replace it with pioneer remote.

·
Registered
00 W202, 04 955 S, 08 e90
1,704 Posts
Are thoe 19 x 8 or 7.5? I have 17 x 8 with 215/45/17 and its pretty close to rubbing.

I got mine at tires.com wheel, tire package and shipping came about $900 got them last October.

·
Registered
C 230 K '03
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
actually those are 19x8,5 on the front 235/19/35
the back 19x9,5 (255/19/35)
i use toyo proxes t1s
the tires on the back half inside the fender and if load with passenger at he back no rubbing at all
maybe yours because of the offset of the wheels not deep so it's kinda stick out to the fenders

·
Registered
01 C320 Sport
21 Posts
Very sexy car. Are the rims basically the same as the ASA ST4? They look real nice. Do you still have your stock springs and shocks (off the car I mean)? PM me if you do.

·
Registered
C Class (W203)
212 Posts
I'm not sure how much the Brabus exhaust costs...I'm guessing its pretty expensive...you can always order from them directly or find other dealers that may have it on their websites....sometimes ebay has them too [:)]

·
Registered
2004.5 C230 SS (M-F) / 2003 SL500 (Sat/Sun)
14 Posts
I have been searching all over the internet for the proper offset of these exact wheels for my 04 c230 SS and here i find your pics!...SO TIGHT!..Could you tell me the offset for front and rear please? I would really appreciate it...

·
Registered
C 230 K '03
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
first thx
hmm I'm not sure whats the offset of these wheels i just know the width for the front 8,5 and the back 9,5
hmm I can ask the store where I bought it and let u know.

·
Registered
2004.5 C230 SS (M-F) / 2003 SL500 (Sat/Sun)
14 Posts
XTRA-thanks..Im nervous to buy a set with the posibility of it not fitting right. Also..If you know the website of the store you got them from...I can order from them..seems like they know their offsets.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts