Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Mercedes Benz C280 Sport
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Took my rims off for now. I have black 18" brabus. My spacers are coming in today for rears 20mm just have to order extended lugs and rock them with my stocks. I can't wait. Do you guys know where I can order them for cheap? Or any pick up in the bay area ?

·
Registered
German Stuff
80 Posts
Looks clean man. The 15" AMGs are pretty slick.....haha.

I know some car audio shops around here sell them but I don't know if they'll be long enough. Junior's in Fremont sells some Mercedes ones but I think they only go a little longer than stock, but you can check and see. They were about half the cost of dealer.

·
Registered
1997 Mercedes Benz C280 Sport
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks clean man. The 15" AMGs are pretty slick.....haha.

I know some car audio shops around here sell them but I don't know if they'll be long enough. Junior's in Fremont sells some Mercedes ones but I think they only go a little longer than stock, but you can check and see. They were about half the cost of dealer.
Haha they're not any rims they're 15" "AMG" wheels man. Lol. But thy don't look too bad when they have to brake dust and the tires with shine. Yeah I will check out what they have and prices and will also check online. Hey I have the advante grill insert for w202 I came off a diff model and was cut from a shop. Pm me off interested or anyone else on this forum that reads this. ;p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts