Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have added, and with Franks help, resized photos of the 2002 C32 at the Chicago Auto Show. I also came across a (poor) photo of the merlot/gray interior.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks !! Gotta love those AMG seats....nm

: I have added, and with Franks help, resized photos of the 2002 C32 at the Chicago Auto Show. I also came across a (poor) photo of the merlot/gray interior.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the photo of the gray/merlot seats! I was dying to see what they<br> looked like. I plan on ordering my car in glacier white and I'm tempted to<br>get the gray/merlot interior. I like flashy stuff!<p> <br>: I have added, and with Franks help, resized photos of the 2002 C32 at the Chicago Auto Show. I also came across a (poor) photo of the merlot/gray interior.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2002 New Colors

The information in the 2002 order guide shows the colors available do not include Glacier White. The new color is Alabaster White (960). After you find out what it A.W. is let me know. I think that white would look great with either the gray/merlot or the gray/blue interior.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: 2002 New Colors

Where did you get this 2002 order guide? I'd be interested in getting one. Alabaster sounds like<br>it might be a pearl white. That would be even nicer!<p>thanks<br>: The information in the 2002 order guide shows the colors available do not include Glacier White. The new color is Alabaster White (960). After you find out what it A.W. is let me know. I think that white would look great with either the gray/merlot or the gray/blue interior. <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: 2002 New Colors

Can you scan the order guide in and post it? I have yet to see the guide. If not, what are the exterior color options?<p>Thanks<p>: The information in the 2002 order guide shows the colors available do not include Glacier White. The new color is Alabaster White (960). After you find out what it A.W. is let me know. I think that white would look great with either the gray/merlot or the gray/blue interior. <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Alabaster White

I believe it is. We'll find out soon enough! I prefer the pearl white over the glacier white.<br> <br>: If alabaster white is a pearl white I may have to change from silver.<br><p>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts