Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Unimog U1250
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a photo of how the flexy brake hose in the middle of the truck is fixed in place?

I don't really know the correct english name for this, but I mean the point where a brake tube running down the chassis switches to a flexy hose to allow axle movement and then runs as a tube back to the rear brakes.

I forgot to take pics of mine before I pulled it apart and I'm now unsure if the hose should only be fixed to the torque tube or to the chassis aswell.

Thanks! :)
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.