Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2000 e320 4matic
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From jalopnik. "This bizarre image of a naked man getting out of the trunk of his Mercedes was captured in Manheim, Germany by Google Street View. Removed upon it's discovery, the explanation of this picture may forever remain a mystery."

Attachments

·
Registered
2000 e320 4matic
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The dog seems unconcerned. i'm guessing this isn't the first time he's witnessed the behavior.

·
Registered
2008 E350 4M, 2016 Audi Allroad, 2019 Audi Q5
5,447 Posts
I have many a time gotten completely into my trunk.
That is hilarious that it was caught on google street view though lmao.

Maybe the "pickup" didn't go through as smoothly as the driver thought?

·
Registered
2008 E350 4M, 2016 Audi Allroad, 2019 Audi Q5
5,447 Posts
you mean its only me who gets naked while doing maintenance on my rear end? :eek:

·
Registered
'95 E300 DIESEL, '91 600SEL, '92 600SEL
17,377 Posts
After looking a bit closer at the picture, it looks like he's doing some type of maintenance on the soft top mechanism.

Maybe he's replacing the hydraulic fluid for the soft top with his own special version??? Although the reservoir is located on the passenger side.

Maybe he's just not able to discern the difference between the vehicle's antenna mast and his own??? Slow, troublesome and gets stuck often and given the right circumstances will just plain break.

·
Registered
1994 E320 Coupe, Midnight/Rio Blue/Gray, 107K miles
183 Posts
What a hoot. Whatever Dudeman Fritz and Fido were up to, he can't feel real lucky about Google's timing. Over the years, I suppose I've wandered "out to the car" to deal with something at odd hours in variously humorous states of attire, but never quite like this one :)

·
Premium Member
Black on Black S124 Estate and White A124 Cabriolet
1,719 Posts
Over the years, I suppose I've wandered "out to the car" to deal with something at odd hours in variously humorous states of attire, but never quite like this one
-------

I hadn't thought of that, but, lol, he was just about to jump in the shower, and realized the grocery bag w soap was in the trunk. He figured a quick streak to the driveway...and...he sees a funny car with a camera pointing at him so he tries quickly to hide, Next thing he knows, he is famous.

·
Registered
300 CE 24V Sportline
917 Posts
You've struck gold!

From jalopnik. "This bizarre image of a naked man getting out of the trunk of his Mercedes was captured in Manheim, Germany by Google Street View. Removed upon it's discovery, the explanation of this picture may forever remain a mystery."
That's a very rare and valuable photo.

Why?

Because that's the Stig from BBC Television's Top Gear motoring programme. But don't let on.

RayH

1 - 13 of 13 Posts