Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Photo of CD Changer in Trunk

1013 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Peter Guenther
I have a CD changer for my S420. Can someone confirm if this is a straight plug-in (it looks like it is) with no wiring. Also, if someone can post pictures of how they have it mounted, and what is the best place for it, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
300 SE
27 Posts
CD Changer

I do not have a photo but have seen them in the trunk on the left side setting in a carpet type enclosure in the recess of the floor of the trunk. You will have to check with the dealer to see if your car is wired for that option. I went to the parts department and give them my vin# and they was able to tell me that mine was. Good luck.

· Registered
92 500SEL to 01 E320T current 2014 lexus LS460
3,885 Posts
cd player

I got mine from Becker years ago. It mounted in the wheel well with a bracket screwed to the side. The install was simple.A remove the cable from the radio amp sitting on top of the rear weel well and plug it into the dapter that goes to the CD. Then run the other cable back to the amp. there is also a power cable that plugs in and youre done. You have to remove the wheel whell liner to get at every thing. I have the instructions for a 92

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.