Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just added the phone w/voice option to my beast. I have some questions about it. I tried the info button and they told me to take it to the dealer. The dealer told me to bring the instruction book and they would look at it (I think my reading comprehension is O'K, so that's just a waste of time). The only display I get in the speedo is PHONE. When I use the steering wheel buttons it steps through the phone book by 5 names at a time. The instruction book says that you can store, edit etc from the radio buttons, but all I can do is send, end, clear. <br>
thanks rich '01/black/charcoal

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rich, <br> <br> I've got the phone down pat, but its too complicated an issue to cover here, if you want, email me a phone number and we'll try to figure it out over the phone.<br> <br> Drew.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are several settings that need to be programmed... one of which being your instrument cluster. The car needs to be told it has the phone/voice in the instrument cluster, as well as the D2B configuration. Just a thought. I unfortunately just install this stuff, I don't know a whole lot about the actual features. If I can help, let me know. I work for a Mercedes Dealership, so I should be able to find you an answer.<br> <br> Tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts