Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
mercedes clk 350 sport convertible.W209.
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a clk350 convertible its 2008 0n 57 plate i have the phone all there how can i connect it to my phone i have a samsung s3 can anyone help. thank you. chris.

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
CURRENT: 2011 SL550, 2011 C300 FORMER: ML350, CLK550 Cabriolet, C240, ML320, 300TD
19,447 Posts
So you actually have the phone module in the center console and not just "pre-wiring"? If so, is there a Bluetooth "puck" in the center console, or just a connector? If you have the BT puck, then you are ready to pair your phone and instructions are in the owner's manual. If you have the connector, but no puck, then you need the puck (about US$200). If you have no connector, but "pre-wiring", then you are US$800 away from pairing your phone.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when i press the button on the steering wheel 4 the phone the display says no phone and i have this thing in the centre console when i remove the cap theres a kind of connector there,--- i phoned mercedes they told me that the car is already pre wired but i did not get the car manual when i bought the car what can i do from here. thanks. chris.

·
Premium Member
2004 CLK 240 Coupe
11,377 Posts
chris - when you ask a question here, it's best to include as much info as possible.

1. Is your phone cradle stored in the top of the centre armrest like mine? The top flips from both sides for dual access.

2. Did the previous owner have the phone working? If so all the cables must be there. But the cradle/holder must match the phone.

3. If you go to the nearest MB dealership, they have a hand-out document called 'Overview - mobile communication (Europe)'

That lists all the compatible phone make/model numbers, and the holder type number required to fit in the phone compartment. I have the document for June 2007 and the following makes are listed: Nokia, Siemens, Samsung, Motorola, Sony-Ericsson, Vertu. Bluetooth SAP & HFP are included.

·
CURRENT: 2011 SL550, 2011 C300 FORMER: ML350, CLK550 Cabriolet, C240, ML320, 300TD
19,447 Posts
So the connector looks liek the photo below? If so, you just need the Bluetooth "puck". MBZ makes and OEM, and other companies like Viseeo make compatible models, under US$200.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes rudeney that is excatly what i've got what you show in the picture, so all i need to do is go to mb for the puck..thanks rudeney and keyhole 4 your help.

·
19,447 Posts
I wouldn't go to the dealer for the puck - too expensive. Try eBay - lots of choices for OEM and aftermarket BT pucks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi thanks but what do i look up on ebay could not find any or what cat to look under can you help. thanks. chris.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts