Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hoping to take delivery of a brand spanking C-Class next week. I have a Nokia CARK-91 hands free kit that I intend to install but would appreciate a couple of pointers.<br> <br> I intend to use a dashmount screwless bracket (http://www.dashmount.co.uk) to hold the cradle. This fits in between the audio unit and the glovebox suround. Has anyone taken the interior apart? How difficult is it/do you have any tips?<br> <br> The antenna will be glass mounted on the back and I'm assuming I will have to route the cable under the kick plates or through the inside of the sills (usually I would route it over the top of the doors, but the merc has too many airbags), again, any tips on how to do this best?<br> <br> Finally (phew, thanks for reading).. does the standard single-CD audio unit have a mute lead I can attatch to, to mute the radio/cd when the phone is in use.<br> <br> Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, I've fitted CARK-91's in other cars but never in an airbag laden merc!<br>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts