Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
He also says he hates the constitution and thinks faggot ass faggots should get back to church and pray on Christmas.

·
Banned
472 Posts
Does this country really need a slick talking, italian wearing, seasond politican. Is it time for another politican who has enough dirt on their record to be put on trial like Newt, or someone who is def. not the slickest talker, but is a no nonsense kind of guy, with a "clean slate if you will".

Also In Kansas, Obama said Hello Texas to a live audience. Now if that isn't dumb, mayabe my hamster will run for President.
Der Bomber

·
Banned
14,116 Posts
Does this country really need a slick talking, italian wearing, seasond politican. Is it time for another politican who has enough dirt on their record to be put on trial like Newt, or someone who is def. not the slickest talker, but is a no nonsense kind of guy, with a "clean slate if you will".

Also In Kansas, Obama said Hello Texas to a live audience. Now if that isn't dumb, mayabe my hamster will run for President.
Der Bomber
Agreed, I am outraged at anyone wearing an italian, I draw the line at fur.

No no no !!

·
Registered
11,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You must admit that Perry at least did not use his office to become filthy rich unlike some of his counterparts. But unfortunately, like Bill Maher said, all was well until Perry started talking (as a presidential candidate).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts