Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been approached by a member looking for more performance rear sway bars. Historically, there has been enough interest for an order every year around this time, so I figured I'd post this to gauge interest. I need at least 8 more confirmed buyers to place an order. Last batch was $230 delivered within the continental US, or $190 plus actual shipping costs outside the US.

These bars fit Gen II W126 cars with or without SLS. they do not fit cars with "anti-squat" rear suspensions. This bar replaces OEM part 1263264865.

There are several other threads discussing the development and results you can expect. Right now I cannot seem to get any search results, but I'll post links to those threads at some later point.
Do you still do those sway bars?! I'm interested

·
Outstanding Contributor
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Being the lazy SOB that I am, I have 2 that I was intending to put on e-bay, but never got a round tuit. Same price as earlier this year: $245 shipped in the continental US, or $195 plus shipping elsewhere. If you have SLS add $5.00

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Being the lazy SOB that I am, I have 2 that I was intending to put on e-bay, but never got a round tuit. Same price as earlier this year: $245 shipped in the continental US, or $195 plus shipping elsewhere. If you have SLS add $5.00
How can one be a lazy SOB and an Outstanding Contributor at the same time? Are you manic? ;)

·
Registered
168 Posts
I definitely recommend picking one of these up. Absolutely transforms the car. Best upgrade I've ever done.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I want to buy this one for my gen I SEC with the alloy “anti squat” trailing arms for approximately $425.95 USD,
but shows currently out of stock, hope they have them available soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd be interested in one of these as well. John350 do you still have any? If not, I guess I'd like to chime in and express my interest in starting another run of these.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
16 Participants
John350
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing