Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to support the forum and sign up for an annual subscription. It looks like there's a bug in the integration with PayPal - can someone help me out with this? Here's what I'm doing:

1) I'm logged into the BenzWorld forum and follow the links to go premium.
2) I click on the annual subscription option.
3) I log into PayPal (see 'Clip1.jpg').
4) I see that I am successfully logged into PayPal (see 'Clip2.jpg') and I see the subscription details.
5) I click 'Agree and Pay'.
6) I get a generic PayPal error that says the action could not be completed (see 'Clip3.jpg').

I use PayPal regularly to pay for stuff online, as recently as yesterday. So I believe this isn't an issue with me or my PayPal account. It appears to be something wrong with how BenzWorld integrates (my guess).

Please help - I'd love to support the forum, but I can't due to this issue.

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,169 Posts
Yes, I did - everything matches. Any other ideas? Is it working for others?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Very Strange,

Wonder if it is some account issue with Pay Pal, the account works fine on other sites or purchase?

Maybe a cache or cookie issue? Try loging into Paypal before going through the payment process or maybe in another tab?

So nobody else reporting the issue.

Jeff M

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, it works fine with other sites. I used it just a few minutes ago. I'll reach out to PayPal support and, if they suggest it's something with your integration, I'll feed that back to you here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
RobertD
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing