Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ML does not come with attached passenger side cargo net in the foot well like S and E class do for storage small items.

Does anyone know where I can buy it from? I think after market product should work too.

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
373 Posts
You can buy them from the dealership, but you gonna have to make holes for the net screws. Very handy to have, I use it to store my maps and sometimes water bottles.

·
Premium Member
05 500
6,512 Posts
ML does not come with attached passenger side cargo net in the foot well like S and E class do for storage small items.

Does anyone know where I can buy it from? I think after market product should work too.

Thanks in advance,
It doesn't but yes, you can buy it - I think it still is available. A few years back there was a group buy here for that item. I'll do a quick search for P/N. BTW, it's the same as the E's, so you can get that from your local dealer.

·
Registered
C55 ///AMG
559 Posts
Ah yes the group buy. I initiated that years ago! The part is actually not the same as the E. The net is a bit bigger. It's specific to the W163. The other nets from the other cars are a bit smaller and not fitted for the angled-in centre tunnel area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts