Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2009 C350
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My passenger side window doesn't work on the auto-up function. All other windows does auto up and down but just this window all of a sudden. also, when I close it, it comes down slightly automatically. did I accidentally change the setting?

·
Registered
2013 C300 Sport Darth V 3.0
788 Posts
Happens it needs to be reprogrammed. I am sure there was a thread with the DIY fix on here. Dealer can do it in 5 minutes.

·
Registered
2008 C300
30 Posts
With the car power on, pull up all 4 window buttons and hold for 10 seconds. That should reset the windows.

·
Registered
2009 C300 4matic (White on black, sport, P1)
11 Posts
You need to re-sync the window mechanism, sometimes when you press up and down very quickly, the window and the mechanism un-sync to prevent mechanical failure.

To re-sync your window: Using the driver's window controls roll the problem window all the way down (press the switch down, and keep button pressed for 5 seconds while the window is down). Then release the switch and roll the window up ( lift the switch up and keep button pressed for at least 5 seconds.

The auto roll up/down feature should then start working.

This is from memory, I am 90% sure this is the method, the lengths involved might be a bit different, but it is covered in the manual if this doesn't work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts